Return & Refund Policy
Floor Dekor stands behind every product it sells with a goal of 100% satisfaction for “you” the customer. From time to time, there may be an issue with a product. We have designed our return policy to ensure that any problem is efficiently resolved. Please note the steps in our return policy below.
If your order(s) are damaged by the carrier, please refuse the shipment and notify Floor Dekor or the carrier. If the shipping damage is discovered after the goods have been received, report all the damage to Floor Dekor Customer Service within 5 business days of receiving the goods. Floor Dekor cannot honor any returns or damage claims after the 5 business day period. After being notified, we will issue a damage call tag, file a claim, and then once the return is received, issue a full credit.
- Inspect your order carefully upon receipt. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please notify Floor Dekor Customer Service within 10 days from receipt of the merchandise. Floor Dekor will accept approved returns for a 10% restock fee and freight at your own cost. For non-defective items you can either arrange the return transport yourself or contact us and we can arrange it on your behalf and charge you how much ever the freight company charges us. The returned good must be in the original packaging material or something equivalent and RA# must be on the outside of the package. Floor Dekor merchandise should be returned as prepaid freight through the appropriate carrier. We regret that we cannot accept COD packaging.
- When you contact Customer Service, you will be issued a R.A (Return Authorisation) number. Please note that all merchandise without a R.A number will not be accepted- which includes returns and/or claims.
- We will issue a Return Label for any defective merchandise. If upon inspection we find the merchandise to be non-defective, we will charge a 10% restock fee and the cost of the freight will be charged to your account. When Floor Dekor issues a call tag, the return authorisation number appears on the call tag. A printable return label will be emailed to you. Once you have the package(s) ready for pick-up contact the carrier per the email. Return all product(s) to Floor Dekor in the original or equivalent packaging.
- When a return is requested due to Floor Dekor error, we will issue a call tag or arrange other means of returning the merchandise. Credit will be given for the returned item and freight when the item is received by Floor Dekor. Floor Dekor errors include, but are not limited to, wrong size, wrong address, wrong item, duplicate shipment, cancelled order prior to ship date etc.
- Return all product(s) to Floor Dekor in the original or equivalent packaging. For your protection, we recommend that all returns be sent back through a traceable shipping method. Also, please reference the R.M.A. number on the outside of the package to the following address:
Brand Ventures Pty Ltd
46 – 48 Princes Road West, Auburn NSW 2144
Notes on Damaged Items:
Floor Dekor does not intentionally ship or sell defective merchandise. Occasionally, damage may occur to our products while they are in transit to you. While this happens very rarely, we ask all customers to take the proper steps to resolve any issues that may occur. Please make sure to note any damage(s) on the bill of lading.
For a replacement shipment, please email a new order. Also, please keep all receipts from the carrier on all returned merchandise. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Thank you.
Customer Service / R.A. (Return Authorisations):
(02) 8052 3448
Email inquiries to: Hello@floordekor.com.au